The ‘Belspray’ Drumlift Sprayer was designed with safe lifting in mind, providing a unique in-build solution to drum loading. Vertical drum lifting to provide with ease through an overcame hand operated lever mechanism. This highly rated sprayer is available for our hire division.
Belspray Drumlift – Model BXBW Cold Emulsion Sprayer
Bitmen – Black Top Equipment – Cold Emulsion Sprayers
- Drumlift for safe Drum loading and unloading
- Designed for 205 litre Emulsion Drums complete with unique drum lift mechanism
- Fitted with a Briggs and Stratton Engine 5HP Retail Engine complete with 6:1 Reduction gearbox, driving an ‘Albany’ geared pump via the safety drive coupling (pump/engine) protection
- Vertical Drum loading
- 5 metre delivery hose
- 1 1/2 metre spraylance and jet
- Additional engine choices:
- Honda Engine – Model BXBW-H.
- Yanmar Diesel Engine – Model BXBW-YDE.
- 30 metre hose (optional)
Fully support by BX Plant, Contact Mrs R Hodge on the following: Telephone: 01243 781970 Fax: 01243 533547 Email: email@example.com URL: www.bxplant.com For more information about our emulsion sprayer equipment, please visit our Contact page and speak to a member of the Tex Engineering team. Telephone: 01473 830030 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org