At Tex Engineering, we understand how important it is for emulsion sprayer equipment to be easy to use, safe and functional for our customers. Our Belspray Trailer Sprayers are expertly designed to carry two full drums. They are equipped with a small crane and drum grab, to allow for loading drums in a safe and efficient way. The product is manufactured from the highest quality galvanised pressed steel and also comes with a choice of spray systems to be fitted onto the trailer, specific to the needs of the customer.
Belspray Trailer Sprayer – Belspray Cold Emulsion and Concure Sprayers
Bitmen – Black Top Equipment – Emulsion Sprayers
- This Emulsion Sprayer model is designed to carry two full drums.
- It is equipped with a small crane and drum grab to allow for loading the drums and Belsprayer. The crane and drum grab allows for one person to load the drums and pump the unit safely, using the sprayer single-handed.
- The trailer body of this model is manufactured from high quality galvanised pressed steel, with reinforced bracing and internal fitting to ensure safe transport of the drums and sprayer.
- It comes complete with jockey wheel, road lights and electrics.
- The small folding, hand hydraulic crane is fitted in a central position in front of the trailer body. The location of the crane allows drums to be loaded into the correct position in the centre of the trailer. The crane is fitted with a drum grab, again ensuring safe lifting and loading of the drums.
- The trailer sprayer is fitted with either a Belspray motorised pump unit and spray bar or with a Belspray hand operated pump with mounting plate (for fixing down) and hand lance.
A small petrol generator and a drum side heater with a manual thermostat for winter working is also available as an optional extra. See below for more information about these additional elements.
Drum side heater:
- Splash resistant, flexible, silicon rubber belt with over-centre tension spring fastener to secure heater around drum.
- Temperature – Up to 100 degrees centigrade with manually operated thermostat.
- A Honda 2.2 KVA generator with overload protection and reset button.
- Oil Alert.
- Meccalte type alternator.
- Full wrap around protection.
- Voltage – 110v.
Fully support by BX Plant, Contact Miss R Hodge on the following:
Telephone: 01243 781970 Fax: 01243 533547 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dimensions: 1880 x 1330 x 440 approx. Max Gross Weight: 740 kg Capacity: Two 250 litre drums in the vertical position