Belspray Drumlift – Model BXBW Cold Emulsion Sprayer
The ‘Belspray’ Drumlift Sprayer was designed with safe lifting in mind, providing a unique in-build solution to drum loading. Vertical drum lifting to provide with ease through an overcame hand operated lever mechanism.
Bitmen – Black Top Equipment – Cold Emulsion Sprayers
- Drumlift for safe Drum loading and unloading
- Designed for 205 litre Emulsion Drums complete with unique drum lift mechanism
- Fitted with a Briggs and Stratton Engine 5HP Retail Engine complete with 6:1 Reduction gearbox, driving an ‘Albany’ geared pump via the safety drive coupling (pump/engine) protection
- Vertical Drum loading
- 5 metre delivery hose
- 1 1/2 metre spraylance and jet
- Additional engine choices:
- Honda Engine – Model BXBW-H.
- Yanmar Diesel Engine – Model BXBW-YDE.
- 30 metre hose (optional)
Fully supported by BX Plant, contact Ms R Hodge on the following: