Weiro – Ride on Heated Emulsion Sprayer
Tex Engineering has teamed up with ‘Weiro’ to bring on board a range of self propelled heated sprayers. This well designed and proven heated sprayer offers a wide range of options to give the customer flexibility along with durability and reliability. Our specialist team at Bitmen can advise on options designed to meet specific requirements.
Bitmen – Black Top Equipment – Hot Emulsion Sprayers
- This Emulsion Sprayer model is self-filling from barrels and external tanks.
- It includes a tank heating system, thermostatically controlled, with direct propane/butane burner.
- It comes with an automatic cut-off gas burner at pre-set (low) level of tank filling.
- The spraybar sprays large areas with it’s double overlapping nozzles, designed to create a clean and even distribution of emulsion.
- Circulation of binder during heating and operation.
- Fully CE complaint.
- There are two types of Ride on Emulsion Sprayer :
- TM800SH 3 wheels.
- TM804 4 wheels.
- Large 800 litre tank capacity.
- Air pressure cleaning system to complete binder circuit, including spraybar and nozzle.
- Exact dosage by regulation of spraying pressure and driving speed at preselected nozzle size by visible installed spraying chart.
- This product also allows for spraying emulsion paint and bitumen products manually by hand spray lance.
- Pressure gauge and electric, digital speedometer is an optional extra.
- Electronic speed control.
- Hand spraylance attachments.