Weiro – Ride on Heated Emulsion Sprayer
Tex Engineering has teamed up with ‘Weiro’ to bring on board a range of self propelled heated sprayers. This well designed and proven heated sprayer offers a wide range of options to give the customer flexibility along with durability and reliability. Our specialist team at Bitmen can advise on options designed to meet specific requirements.
- The Weiro Ride on Heated Emulsion Sprayer is self-filling from barrels and external tanks.
- It includes a tank heating system, thermostatically controlled, with direct propane/butane burner.
- It comes with an automatic cut-off gas burner at pre-set (low) level of tank filling.
- The spraybar sprays large areas with it’s double overlapping nozzles, designed to create a clean and even distribution of emulsion.
- Circulation of binder during heating and operation.
- Fully CE compliant.
- There are two types of Ride on Emulsion Sprayer :
- TM800SH 3 wheels.
- TM804 4 wheels.
- Large 800 litre tank capacity.
- Air pressure cleaning system to complete binder circuit, including spraybar and nozzle.
- Exact dosage by regulation of spraying pressure and driving speed at preselected nozzle size by visible installed spraying chart.
- This product also allows for spraying emulsion paint and bitumen products manually by hand spray lance.
- Pressure gauge and electric, digital speedometer is an optional extra.
- Electronic speed control.
- Hand spraylance attachments.
Weiro HK 1000 A
Trailer spraying machine for producing the layered composite with bitumen emulsions and contact adhesives, tank sizes 600 l to 3,000 l
- Self-filling from external containers with suction lance
- Binder circulation during the heating process
- Spray from spray ramp or hand lance
- Clean with compressed air by flushing all pipes, hoses and the pump
Weiro MS80 AH Barrel Heated Mobile Sprayer
The MS80 AH is ideal for the application of heated asphalt emulsion, processed directly out of the barrel with a diesel-hydraulic driven binder pump. With height-adjustable collapsible support wheel, handle tongue and block brake. The large tyres making it easier to overcome curbs.
- Single Axle Trailer
- Height adjustable towing devices with DIN drawbar eye
- Additional ball hitch (automobile) available option
- Lockable / soundproofed motor compartment
- Extended bars for ease of drum rolling
- Heated pump and/or binder barrel by a gas burner with thermoelectric safety pilot
Weiro HK1000 Top Mounted Emulsion Sprayer
The HK 1000 can be individually adapted to your specific requirement.
*Express delivery dependent on area and availability
Bitmen Products, Unit 35 Claydon Bus Park, Gipping Road, Great Blakenham, Ipswich IP6 0NL
Tel: 01473 830030
Part of the Tex Engineering group